Buying Through an Independent and Locally Owned Business Keeps Your Money Working In our Community.
- Profits remain local and are invested in the community rather than foreign countries or different states. This re-investment benefits surrounding businesses and the community.
- Local businesses support local charities, events, teams, churches, and organizations; owners, managers and employees are integral to and contribute to the community because they are part of it.
- Local businesses offer choices that chain or national companies don’t: they tailor their inventories and services to meet the specific needs of the local community which results in better service and quality to customers.
- Independent businesses are owned by people who live in the community and are committed to investing in it. Local business owners are much more accessible then executives of large corporations.
- Small local businesses are the largest employer nationally and in the community provide the most jobs to its residents.
- Local businesses hire people with a better understanding of the products they are selling and take more time to get to know customers